Maximum Action Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Panzer is close to the edge

Go down

Panzer is close to the edge Empty Panzer is close to the edge

Post by Panzer Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:25 am

The Panzer`s theme starts playing and a large image of smiling Panzer with thumbs up is showed on the MAWtron. Panzer is wearing a white boxing robe, his face is well hidden under the hood. A rabid fan is screaming his head off, desperate to get Panzer`s attention.
-
Rabid fan: Hey Panzer! PANZER! Punch me please! Punch me! I wanna tell my friends that you punched me!...
-
Panzer doesn`t even look at him to please this fan craziest wish, but makes his way up to the ring. He takes out a piece of paper from his pocket and the ring attendant hands him the mic. The entrance music stops, Panzer takes of the hood and looks at the note. He reads it through quietly in his mind letting the whole arena wait after him.
-
Panzer: I got an invoice here in my hand. Saying that I owe some money to MAW...a broken TV, some furniture, lockers and such. That`s okay, fair enough, I agree...I mean, don`t get me wrong, I am not a violent man, but even I have some limits. And now I feel like I have been pushed to the edge. Who is responsible for it? Me breaking the MAW inventory? I tell you who it is, it`s that damn freak Niv. I don`t know what your plan is or what silly jedi-mind-tricks are you practicing on me? But let me tell you this my dear friend...I will kick the crap out of you if you ever step into my way. I am going to punch every single baby teeth out of your mouth, make a nice necklace of it and send it to your mother.
-
Panzer smiles toothlessly and leaves the ring passing the crazy fan who is screaming the same nonsense again.
-
Rabid fan: Damn you Panzer! Punch me! Don`t be a PANZY!
-
Panzer gets to the fan who is leaning over the fence and strikes him with a right jab to the head KOing him instantly.
-
Panzer: I`ll be in the gym if anyone else wishes to feel my fist in their face.
Panzer
Panzer
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2010-02-04

http://s3.thewrestlinggame.com/?w=11578

Back to top Go down