Maximum Action Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another name shows up - TBC by Panzer

Go down

Another name shows up - TBC by Panzer Empty Another name shows up - TBC by Panzer

Post by Gast Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:52 pm

The scene opens with a panoramic view of a packed MAW Arena, the fans are in the edge of their chairs, in the tribunes the excitement is apparent, real choirs are organized by the crowds cheering for the most popular wrestlers and posters are waved everywhere. The lights of the arena die for a few seconds, and right after the wild rhythms of ‘Firestarter’ shudder the complete stadium. As the drums start, a superstar comes from behind the curtain armed with a microphone in his right hand. He quickly crosses the ramp and slips into the ring.

-

XXX: Good evening ladies and gentlemen, the fact of being here, talking to you right now fills me with pride, as I know that our work here in MAW will be immortalized and it will definitely be taken as an example for further wrestling organizations…

-

He chuckles, and strokes his chin.

-

XXX: And now that I have your attention, let me tell you a few things about your modest vassal. I’m known as Niv, and I come from the distant lands of Chile, to participate in what could be defined as my passion: wrestling. I have bounced from here to there in my career, performing in numerous companies that I will name sometime else. Also, it’s not a secret that I deeply enjoy of the properties and power of fire, at the point that have made it my most loyal partner and sharpest weapon.

-

Niv smiles, and takes a little break to appreciate the positive response from the public. He raises the mic to his lips once again, and continues.

-

Niv: In the short time that I have been around, sharing the same locker room with the rest of the talents, certain name captured my attention more than any other… A name that probably most of you have already heard… Now, if you are listening to this, and I know you are, please give us the pleasure and join us this evening, Panzer!

Gast

Back to top Go down

Another name shows up - TBC by Panzer Empty Re: Another name shows up - TBC by Panzer

Post by Panzer Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:12 pm

And again the drums start to play and a heavily musceled man shows up behind the curtains. He is jabbing at an invisible opponent while making his way to the ring. Panzer gets next to Niv, pats him on his shoulder, grins at him toothlessly and takes the microphone.

Panzer: This guy here...hehehe...ehh, we need more guys like these to MAW. Hmm...cause he is...you can see it in his eyes, yes, in his eyes how dedicated he is, always ready to fight, man vs man...

*Panzer makes a pause and falls into tought*

...or woman, yeah, women can fight too!

Panzer gets confused for a moment as he has forgotten the reason and the topic why he was asked to come to arena. He looks questiongly to Niv`s face and suddenly everything comes clear again.

Panzer: Oh yes! Hehe! In MAW we want to see lot of fierce and merciless battles, greatest wrestlers fighting for the
fame and glory and most important of them all - honour and respect. And I am here and Niv is here to give you all that! Some real maximum action and adrenaline! Alright! Am I wrong? Are you with me Niv? Will we show to the people what we can do, eh?
Panzer
Panzer
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2010-02-04

http://s3.thewrestlinggame.com/?w=11578

Back to top Go down

Another name shows up - TBC by Panzer Empty Re: Another name shows up - TBC by Panzer

Post by Gast Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:40 am

(OOC:What do you think of that twist? I think we can build an interesting SL supposing that Panzer kinda looses control and cant be stopped and blah blah. )

The crowd applauds, as both wrestlers raise their hands enjoying the warm answer. All of a sudden, Niv grabs the microphone and connects Panzer with a massive blow!

-

Niv grabs one of his opponent's arm and swings him into the ropes
Niv quickly runs towards his opponent and jumps
to grab his head crushing it on the mat by performing a devastating Jumping Front Bulldog!!
PANZER IS BUSTED WIDE OPEN!!!

-

Panzer tries to defend himself from the inexplicable attack, and rolls away from Niv, who stalks him like a hunter to his prey, Panzer hardly gets up, the blood flowing from his forehead starts to block his vision.

-

Panzer interrupts his opponent attacks sequence
The two wrestlers stare proudly at each other
and then engage in a exciting test of strength, trying to overcome their opponent
after a few, seemingly endless, seconds and an enormous effort Niv prevails
Niv prepares to hit Panzer hurling his leg
and hits him on the face with a devastating Roundhouse Kick!!
Niv blocks backwards Panzer by the head
and making a twist of 180° slams his face on the ground connecting a HardCore Twisting DDT!!
PANZER IS A CRIMSON MASK!!!
Niv pulls his opponent up, by his hair
Niv takes a zip from a bottle of butane and without second guessing nor questions asked he blows what seems to be a fireball from his mouth onto Panzer's face
before capitalizing and finishing Panzer with a brutal Spinning DDT executing devastating Fire hurricane!!
PANZER FALLS AND IS KNOCKED OUT COLD!!!!!

-

Niv asks for another mic.

-

Niv: Panzer, I’m dying to know how far your famous aggression and talent can push me, please don’t disappoint me the next time we meet between this four corners. I need you to unleash the beast that is inside you, so I can taste myself the brutality, viciousness and ferocity I want.

-

Niv drops the mic and starts to make his way backstage. Fade to Black.

Gast

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down