Maximum Action Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Age of Tag

Go down

New Age of Tag Empty New Age of Tag

Post by Chance Valentine Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:56 pm

“Superstar II” by Saliva rips on over the speakers as the Tag Team Champs, Terminal Velocity, step thru the smoke and onto the stage. They look around for a few minutes taking in the crowd and both grapplers raise their belts over their heads, getting another cheer from the crowd. After a couple seconds, they rush the ring and slide in. Chance hops up and bounces off the far rope and stops in the center of the ring, while Mo scales the far turnbuckle and raises his belts to the crowd again. Chance motions to the ring announcer and a mic is tossed to him. He puts his belt over his shoulder and walks around the ring a little.

Chance:
“Yeah, yeah, yeah… I told you that we were the real tag team champs, and when I say something… it is as good as gold!” *Chance pats the belt on his shoulder* “I said it when my brother and I came into this league… we are the only REAL team around. I will admit that winning these straps was one of the harder things that we’ve done, but once we cut one of the monsters from the herd… team work finished the job. The funny thing is that now we find ourselves in an interesting quandary. Now that we are the champs, I look down and there isn’t a contenders’ list. I don’t even know who to start talking smack to.” *Chance paces back and forth* “I could knock Skotta, but I hate to say it… I told you that you weren’t really a champion.” *Chance suddenly looks back as Mo hops down from the turnbuckle. He holds out the mic and Mo grabs it.*

Mo:
“Ya, Skotta, don’t think that you are off the hook just because you lost this fine piece of gold to us. We still have a little unfinished business… like me pounding you into unconsciousness! You did a lot of talking and I’m waiting for you to back it up. You know… I’m thinking that without having that …” *Looking back at Chance* “…what did you call him?” *Chance says something and Mo turns back around* “Oh ya, Viking monster to hide behind, you might not be as brave as you once were. I suppose you have that other guy, Kil…Kilei? Is that… what?” *He looks back again as Chance is leaning on the ropes talking to him.* “No way is that guy a chick!” *Chance puts his hands up to his chest to show that she has a feminine chest.* “What are you talking about? They ALL have boobs. How do we know Skotta isn’t one using that logic?” *Chance sighs and walks forward grabbing the mic out of Mo’s hand and up to the ropes, where he leans on them and looks into the camera.*

Chance:
“Bottom line is that we are waiting for our next victim. We don’t care which 2 of you ham ‘n eggers back there want to get together to come out for a beating.”

Chance Valentine
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2010-06-18

Back to top Go down

New Age of Tag Empty Re: New Age of Tag

Post by Chance Valentine Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:56 pm

I hope that you guys are putting this in the first show of the season... unless "boobs" is too racey. If it is, just change "boobs" to "those". I didn't see anything else wrong with the piece to get dumped down here.

Chance Valentine
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2010-06-18

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum