Maximum Action Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Kaotic Debut

Go down

A Kaotic Debut Empty A Kaotic Debut

Post by Kid Kaotic Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:56 pm

Tracy Elmin: "I'm backstage and I'm supposed to be interviewing a newcomer here in the MAW, but he is no where to be found. Its not a very good way to start off a career..."
A loud crash down the hall cuts Tracy off and she races down the hall, camera in tow.
Tracy: "Ladies and gentlemen, I don't know what that was, but we're going to find out right now."
More noises coming from around a corner, followed by the sound of screams. Tracy turns the corner and sees an unfamiliar masked man swinging a chair, hitting trash cans, tables, and pretty much anything in sight.
Tracy: "Hey, hey, what are you doing?!?"
The masked individual stops for a second, looks at Tracy, raises the chair and swings... He stops the chair inches from where Tracy's face was, but she had turned and ran before that could happen, dropping her microphone. The strange man picks up the mic, while dropping the chair and with intense eyes looks deep into the camera.
Masked Man: "I wasn't really going to hit her, or was I? No, no, just wanted to make her scream. Well, maybe not scream, but I was looking for some sort of reaction, but she's gone. Where, oh where, could she have gone?"
He looks down the hall slowly, before returning to the camera.
Masked Man: "You know, I was supposed to be interviewed, but I guess no I'll have to interview myself. So let's begin with who are you and why are you here?"
The man backs away from the camera, twists his body to face the opposite direction, looking first to where he was, then back at the camera, eyes beginning to intensify again.
Masked Man: "Who am I? Why am I here? Who gave you permission to ask such intrusive questions? I am here to create chaos. Its what I do. Thats why they call me Kid Kaotic."
He pauses for a moment, looks around, stares into the camera.
Kid Kaotic: "I'm here because this is where the action is. I'm here to bring chaos to that action. Maximum chaos for Maximum Action. So let the chaos begin."
Kid Kaotic drops the mic and grabs the chair. The camera fades to black.

Kid Kaotic
New Talent
New Talent

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2010-06-04

Back to top Go down