Maximum Action Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

its not over for april 27th show

Go down

its not over for april 27th show Empty its not over for april 27th show

Post by stevie Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:58 am

animals by nickleback begins to blast of the arena sound system as stevie makes his way down to the ring
-
Stevie: last week once again i got beat by broncogeek and ive been hearing all week people saying that im an idiot and should just give up and look for weaker compition go after the smaller guys. But thats not me im not here to when some easy fights without breaking a sweat no im came here to when gold and to be given a challenge so right here tonight im laying out a challenge to broncogeek for a no holds barred match in the near future so bronco i know you not here tonight but i will be making my way down to carange this saturday and i will make my way down to the ring to get an answer. oh and one last thing bronco i know you watching tonights show so keep an eye out on my match against silent fighter cause im gonna kick his ass! cause im stevie and im INCREDIABLE!
-
stevie exits the ring heading backstage to get ready for his match against silent fighter later
-
Dave Jones: "Wow stevie just called out bronco to a no holds barred match just wow."
-
Gary smith: "way to state the obvious dave cant wait to see carange this saturday i wonder what bronco will have to say to this."
-
Dave: "He will accept he has stevies number hes 0-2 against him and has kicked stevie's butt both times."
-
Gary: "Thats so true but it will be no holds barred so anything goes no counts, no dq only way to win his by pinfall or submission it would be one hell of a match to view and anyones ball game when weapons can be invovled."
-
*end segement*

stevie
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2010-04-08

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum