Maximum Action Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maximum Force 9th RP's

2 posters

Go down

Maximum Force 9th RP's Empty Maximum Force 9th RP's

Post by E Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:33 am

A few hours after the first show, a loud noise was heard from the locker room. A few peoples brave enough to check out and peek inside the room.
-

E : This isn't fun, niisan* .. You said it supposed to be entertaining.. It isn't entertaining AT ALL!
*E keeps trashing the room and locker*
Suddenly, he started to talk in deep voice, I will refer this voice as E2.
E2 : GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER YOU PATHETIC FOOL! And sit down! Look back into your match .. and tell me what you see ..
*E suddenly sit down on the floor, straining his eyes, trying to remember his match against King Arthur. He then mumbles to himself, retelling the match, almost like he is talking and explaining the match to someone*
E2 : You are too excited in your match .. You even forget you most trusted move, eh? Where is your beloved Explosion move? Where is this Extermination move you are so fond of?
E : Yes, niisan, you are right.. The match should have been mine if I don't get over myself.. I understand now *He started to calm himself*
E2 : Good. That is my brother, calm yourselves before the fight.. Concentrate. Don't bring shame to our family name. Phantom King will never forgive you.. I, will never, forgive you.
E : Yes, niisan. I will show you and PK how strong I am next time I'm out there.. And you can be sure, that both of you shall be proud. Ah, I know, I shall invite PK to my next match!
*E start to compose himself, then while whistling to his tune, starts to rearrange the locker room back*

-

Did E suffers a multiple personality disorder? Did TDJ's death really affect him so much that he start disillusioning his own dead brother in him? Only time will tell, I hope to flesh him more over the season.. Very Happy Also, I tried to potrayed him how I see him, without interfering with other peoples too much, backstage, he is quite a loner.. You and the storyboard members will have to make a story on how to incorporate him into the shows.. I like how in the previous show, the announcer touched on the subject that he has 2 brothers that are involved in wrestling.. so I hope its ok if I take this route.. I will post a bit of snippet backstage on how he deals with wins and loses and you think how it can involve him into the show's story.
-
*niisan - brother, in Japanese .. Its how E refers to his brother. Just a little perk for personality.
-

EDIT: I just realised I posted this on wrong section.. sorry.. if anyone can move this to the FORCE instead, it would greatly appreciated >.<
E
E
New Talent
New Talent

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2010-02-08

Back to top Go down

Maximum Force 9th RP's Empty Surgeon Action Tournament

Post by Surgeon General Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:24 am

-
The camera cuts to a shot of Surgeon General's locker room door. The door creeps open as the camera tries to get a glimpse inside.
-
Nothing happens for a few moments until the camera is jerked violently into the locker room by a pair of gloved hands. The video screen shaking hectically, until it finally stops on a close up of angry eyes and a surgical mask.
-
Surgeon General: I lose my debut to a guy dressed as a fish and you want an interview?!
-
The camera shakes back and forth, answering Surgeon's question with what seems to be an emphatic no.
-
Surgeon General: Ahmmm...Then I suppose you want a few words about the Action Title Tournament?
-
The camera shakes up and down, answering yes.
-
Surgeon General: You want a sound byte? Listen closely. It doesn't matter if it's Niv or Submarineguy or Bibbity Bobbity Boo. I will fight until a bell rings or I can no longer continue. I will keep my faith in my abilities to cripple and maim those that stand in my way. For all these reasons and many others, a crown of righteousness, or more specifically, a title belt with the words Action Champion, will be my reward for finishing the course laid before me. I will ascend to this throne by using my opponent's bodies as stepping stones.
-
Surgeon steps back from the camera, extending his arms out widely.

Surgeon General: They will come to know pain. They will come to know fear. They will know that their championship dreams have been broken, left in pieces, and that I will be crowned the MAW Action Champion.

*End Segment*

Surgeon General
New Talent
New Talent

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum