Maximum Action Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Logical perfection. ( Open to Booker T to act on behalf of the GM Darius is it?)

Go down

Logical perfection. ( Open to Booker T to act on behalf of the GM Darius is it?) Empty Logical perfection. ( Open to Booker T to act on behalf of the GM Darius is it?)

Post by Gast Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:08 pm

A large image of a hand comes up over the MAWTron. The hand is posed so that the a V shape is showing between the ring finger and middle finger. The thumb is also seperated from the index finger in an L shape.
A lone man comes down onto the ramp dressed in a tight fitting, light blue, lycra style jump suit.
He comes down to no music at all and makes his way to the ring with purpose and an expressionless face.
The crwod aren't cheering or booing trying to work out what to make of this new wrestler they've not seen before.
He climbs up onto the ring apron and leaps up over the top rope into the ring.
He signals to ringside for a mic and one is then tossed into the ring which he catches and raises to his mouth to speak.
-
DockSpock: Well then so this is MAW? I had heard great things about it but I must say that I am quite frankly unimpressed. Unimpressed the staff, unimpressed with the arena, unimpressed with the "talent" ...
He says using his index and middle fingers on each hand to impersonate quotation marks.
unimpressed with the crowd and certainly unimpressed with the poor management.

-
The crowd being to boo.
-
DockSpock: What is it with you people? You all boo and cheer like it matters to anyone. Is it to express to your fellow human your like or dislike for another individual? Do you think that the person next to you really cares what you think or have to say? Do you think I care what you think or have to say? Quite simply no, the whole "act" of cheering or booing is completely illogical and thus onwards I demand you cease both activities.
-
The crowd continues too boo some more but even louder this time.
-
DocSpock: Fine then, please yourselves I will waste no more time or energy trying to imporove your pitiful existances. Anyway I am out here for mainly one reason and that is to address the Genral Manager ... this Darius fellow. I want to know what in the world possessed him to post up a simple match card in the locker rooms like we are meant to be some sort of trained seals rather than come to us personally and find out what our motivations are or maybe even who we would like to wrestle first up.
Had he bothered to do this he would know that I, DocSpock, am the only possible choice for your first and forever more, Maximum Action Champion
**rename this is the belt isn't being called that**!
-
Dave: Wow, it seems like DocSpock is out here to make a name for himself straight off the bat.
Gary: What is with those pointy ears. Are they plastic? Has he actually stuck plastic ears to his head ... that looks riddiculous.
Dave: I don't think you're one to comment on what looks riddiculous Gary.
Gary: Huh?
-
DocSpock: Instead he has me facing some imitation gangster, breached whale called Don Dumb or something like that. I mean come on ... this match is purely insulting to the perfection that is my skills. I am the perfect warrior, bred to be emotionless. The only match worthy of my stature is a match for the title. In saying that though looking at the lack of competition around here logic dictates than you might aswell give me the title straight up because it would just waste time for me to beat down any of those clowns you have out the back.
-
The crowd boo's loudly.
-
DocSpock: Anyway Darius. I would like it if you could come out here now and explain yourself because if you intend on me fighting this neanderthal then I demand you at least put the title on the line.
-
DocSpock lowers the mic and paces around the ring awaiting Darius to come out.
-
Dave: Wow, looks like DocSpock is calling out the GM.
Gary: Really genius? What was your first clue? Was it where he said "come out here and explain yourself"?
Dave: No need to be snarky Gary.
Gary: Then stop stating the obvious.-

*over to you Booker*

Gast

Back to top Go down

Logical perfection. ( Open to Booker T to act on behalf of the GM Darius is it?) Empty Re: Logical perfection. ( Open to Booker T to act on behalf of the GM Darius is it?)

Post by Booker T Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:12 pm

*We see something appear on the titantron and it is a view on GM Darius sitting behind his Desk*
-
Darius: Well, well, what a suprise already a guy who questions my ability and those of the MAW staff and also not a suprise it must come of one of the guys of the big league.
-
*Darius shakes head and grins a bit*
-
Darius: Look Spock you're in MAW Maximum Carnage, my roster, so you'll have to listen to me because you agreed to my contract and probably didn't read the tiny sentences on the contract that says you needed to obey everything what the GM says! Haha what are you going to say now Spock you egomaniac!
-
*Darius laughs whilst DocSpock looks up at him with an unimpressed look on his face*
-
U even didn't fight a match already and want to speak like your the big man here! I hope you down your tone in the future, if you want to be the Maximum Action Champion! That is something you need to earn with proving yourself in matches and also acting like a professional what you don't do at this moment u Ego Maniac!
-
*Crowd: WHAT!??*
-
So I hope for you, u understand everything of this and do what I said u need to do. And then you will not lose your spot on the tournament tables for being the Maximum Action Champion! If not I remove you immediately and u may forget that title shot for a while and go back to the drawing board to show you earn it!

Last edited by Booker T on Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Booker T
Booker T
General Manager
General Manager

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2008-10-02

https://mawzone.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Logical perfection. ( Open to Booker T to act on behalf of the GM Darius is it?) Empty Re: Logical perfection. ( Open to Booker T to act on behalf of the GM Darius is it?)

Post by Gast Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:18 am

DocSpock stands in the ring shaking his head
-
DocSpock: Ego has nothing to do with it. I just speak the truth. I am the best in this business and that cannot be denied.
-
The crowd boo's
-
Docspock: However if you want me to prove it then fine. Send down your trained chimp DonDung and I'll deal with him then I'll set my sights and winning this formality to my title reign that yo uare calling a tournament and the reign of DocSpock can begin in earnest.
-
DocSpock drops the mic in the ring and does some stretches as he awaits his opponent, DonDunn, to appear.
-
Dave: Well DocSpock is certianly showing some confidence out there.
Gary: That's what we would call one cocky little (censored)
Dave: That too Gary
-

Gast

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum