Maximum Action Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Very Angry Deathstar

2 posters

Go down

An Very Angry Deathstar Empty An Very Angry Deathstar

Post by Deathstar Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:55 am

Ringside

Dave Jones: What an entertaining match we just had , wait an minute do I hear The sound of death.....

Gary Smith: I think you do , but it's deathstar not death....

DEATHSTAR WALK'S UP TO THE ANNOUNCER'S TABLE......

Deathstar: What did you just say GARY!!!!!!!

Gary Smith: Nothing Mr Deathstar , I swear I didn't say nothing.....

Deathstar: Good keep it that way , now give me an [censored] mic.....

THE CROWD BEGIN'S TO BOO AS DEATHSTAR START'S WALKING TO THE RING.....

DEATHSTAR STEP'S INTO THE RING WITH AN VERY MAD LOOK ON HIS FACE...

Deathstar: Look here people , that [censored] sub guy did not win that match , you just give me one sec , and I'll prove it , someone backstage please show that video I gave you.......

AN VIDEO BEGIN'S TO PLAY ON THE TITAN TRON , IT SHOW'S SUB PINNING DEATHSTAR BUT AT THE COUNT OF THREE DEATHSTAR GRAB'S THE ROPE , AND THE REF DID NOT SEE IT.....

Deathstar: You see people , he just got lucky the ref didn't see me grab the rope , because if the ref did then I would have gotten up and made his punk [censored] tap out , but you know that's in the pass , and I'am ready for an different opponent , so if any of you backstage has the ball's to take me on in an submission challenge then please bring your butt's out.....

DEATHSTAR WAIT'S IN AN CORNER BUT NO ONE SHOW'S UP.....

Deathstar: Ok I see how it's going to be , well I'll tell you what I'am going to do , I'am going back to my dressing room , and if you want to challenge me then please knock on my door....

DEATHSTAR WALK'S OUT OF THE RING , AND HEAD'S BACK TO HIS DRESSING ROOM....

Dave Jones: Well will we see someone try to challenge Deathstar , I guess you need to keep watching to find out....
Deathstar
Deathstar
New Talent
New Talent

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2010-04-03

Back to top Go down

An Very Angry Deathstar Empty Re: An Very Angry Deathstar

Post by submarineguy Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:41 am

The great subs awe inspiring entrance hits. Live on the titan tron sub is seen laughing at deathstar. And pointing to his butt crack.
-
Subsays: I know your weakness deathstar, it is similar to that long tunnel in starwars. I just have to look at your crack, and I know how to exploit you.
-
sub brings out a bottle of petroleum jelly to show the camera
-

subsays: Knock on your door? Just who in the blue moon do you think you are? Having to rely on a ref seeing a rope grab is not what I would call a wise thing. I plan to end your whining with this petroleum jelly right up your long crack weakness tonight. I simply can't wait to see/hear/laugh at your next excuse!
submarineguy
submarineguy
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down