Maximum Action Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introducing Gorm Steelfist

2 posters

Go down

Introducing Gorm Steelfist Empty Introducing Gorm Steelfist

Post by Gorm Steelfist Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:11 pm

*Gorm enters his backstage room, wearing his dark red saggy pants and his bare torso, showing off alot of his old battle scars making his chest a bit of a rough hide and his beloved mask, it was once pure white but now it is a dark gory red, stiffened with the blood of his opponents and occationally his own*

Gorms nurse is standing in the room, waiting for him-He notices her pretty quickly and lets out a sigh, then adresses her a bit annoyed

Gorm: So... I see my babysitter is with me again today... I wonder why someone wants to pay someone to follow me around to the matches... It's a waste of money *Gorm smiles his most wicked grin*

Nurse Mary: Easy now Gorm, I'm just here to help you! Some fan of yours is appearently worried that you might get hurt... Or... More correctly, hurt someone else too much *Mary tries to do a sweet smile*

Gorm: Yeah... Ain't that why we do this? To make a show of beating each other up! If we couldn't take a beating or do the job right, we wouldn't be in this buisness, would we? - We're trained professionals gal... We know what we do and when to do it...

Nurse Mary: That's right.. But sometimes you go too far! Those weapons... You have to use them lesser, now that you're in MAW! This is a nice federation! We don't want you to hurt the other superstars!

Gorm: Gal.... I'm going to do whatever it takes to keep my belts... Especially my beloved first blood belt... Don't tell me that's wrong

Nurse Mary: The intent is not wrong... But the means are! Please... At least leave the glove here in the locker room - It is too much!

Gorm simply grins and grabs his favorite weapon - The red leather glove with 3 razor-blades stuck to the knuckles, the razors look blood-stained and worn, but still a cruel weapon - and puts it under his mask, out of sight. Then he leaves the room, laughing - The nurse runs after him with a worried look, shaking her head

*End of RP*

Bio:
Gorm grew up in norway, in a little god-forsaken mountain village. He never quite fitted with other people and he always ended up beating up the other kids instead of talking his way out of stuff - This became a rather big problem when he was at school, when he ended up hitting the teachers with chairs and tables in his fits of rage.
As he grew up, he found out that an acedemic career was not his thing - It did not quite work out with his temper - He had to find out a way to channel his rage so that he could work in society, without getting thrown into jail all the time.
One day he was watching TV at his home, he came across the sports channel - Showing a WWE match between two superstars. As Gorm watched the match he was getting more and more exited - With every hard-hitting DDT, piledriver and weapon shot he was becoming happier and happier... And when one of the wrestlers was busted wide open - Gorm was laughing and was truely happy - Something he had never felt before... Since that day, Gorm has been fighting in the wrestlin arenas. The fight is all he knows about, he loves the pain, the loves dealing out the damage and most of all... He loooves the smell of blood!

Description:
Sex: Male
Height: 6 Feet
Build: Muscular and scarred
Outfit: dark red saggy pants and his bare torso, showing off alot of his old battle scars making his chest a bit of a rough hide and his beloved mask, it was once pure white but now it is a dark gory red, stiffened with the blood of his opponents and occationally his own
Alignment: Heel by nature, but he does know how to behave... When it's not been long since his last fight

Anything I missed? ^^
Gorm Steelfist
Gorm Steelfist
New Talent
New Talent

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2010-02-06

Back to top Go down

Introducing Gorm Steelfist Empty Re: Introducing Gorm Steelfist

Post by Douchbaq Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:02 am

Damn nice Gimmick Gorm !
Good RP and Bio, nice way to get the feel of the char !
Douchbaq
Douchbaq
Vice General Manager
Vice General Manager

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down