Maximum Action Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TV: Chance Valentine

Go down

TV: Chance Valentine Empty TV: Chance Valentine

Post by Chance Valentine Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:31 pm

Hey guys, I run Chance Valentine. I'll give you a little idea of what you are looking at when you are staring at him across the ring. He stands 6'2", around 235 lbs, athletic build, short spiky red hair with goatee, and green eyes that he hides behind sunglasses. He wears a long black trenchcoat, fingerless black gloves, red stylized trunks, and traditional knee high black wrestling boots.

Chance and his tag partner, Mo McCrusha, make up the tag team Terminal Velocity. Chance is overconfident and prone to taking his fights too far. He is loyal to a fault, and that has led to several sneak attacks and beating at the hands of his opponents. He is by far one of the better trash talkers around and his mouth has gotten him into plenty of feuds... just watch!

I'll be running Chance as one of those wrestlers that walk that fine line between Face and Heel, stepping from one side to the other without a thought. If you want to get word to me, you can always yell at me in-game if I don't respond here. I am always up to working out a storyline/ angle.

Chance Valentine
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2010-06-18

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum