Maximum Action Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

At the end of the RoachKiller and Kid Kaotic's last blood match

Go down

At the end of the RoachKiller and Kid Kaotic's last blood match Empty At the end of the RoachKiller and Kid Kaotic's last blood match

Post by THEROACHKILLER Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:04 pm

THEROACHKILLER has fallen out of the ring.
Kid Kaotic gets out of the ring and grabs a chair from the floor.
Suddenly, RonaldReedijk appears from nowhere and throw Kid Kaotic into the commentator’s table.
RonaldReedijk grabs a chair from the floor and give it to TheRoachKiller.

RonaldReedijk : Show to everybody that you’re a killer!

TheRoachKiller : Thank you mate, I knew we could be together to win. I’ll kill Kid Kaotic!!!

TheRoachKiller is hitting Kid Kaotic with the chair on his head. TheRoachKiller is staring at the entire arena while Kid Kaotic is getting up. TheRoachKiller grabs Kid Kaotic by the neck
and then lifts him upward with full power executing devastating Colossal chokeslam on the commentator’s table!!

KID KAOTIC HAS TO FORFEIT THE MATCH DUE TO INJURY!!!
REFEREE IS FORCED TO CALL THE BELL!!!
THEROACHKILLER WINS THE MATCH AND DEFEATS KID KAOTIC !!!!

Dave jones : OMG ! TheRoachKiller is going to stay in MAW for a while now that he has beaten Kid Kaotic in a last blood match.

Garry Smith: Yeah, what a match here tonight ladies and gentleman. But I still not understand why RonaldReedijk was helping TheRoachKiller for this match. It was TheRoachKiller’s match and not RonaldReedijk’s.

Dave Jones : Anyway Garry, TheRoachKiller showed to us who’s definitely the best!!!

Garry Smith: Right Dave! I can’t wait anymore to see what’s going to happen for both of them next week!
THEROACHKILLER
THEROACHKILLER
New Talent
New Talent

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2010-05-03

Back to top Go down