Maximum Action Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The steel-cage match

2 posters

Go down

The steel-cage match Empty The steel-cage match

Post by RonaldReedijk Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:20 pm

The Arena goes dark and at the titron white spotlights turn on, RonaldReedijk appears at the titron.

Dave Jones: Oh damn, look at his eyes, He is mad, very mad.

Gary Smith: Offcourse he is mad, Submarineguy kidnapped his Girlfriend, I would be mad too.

RonaldReedijk walks to the ring and steps in the ring and graps the mic, the growd is very quiet and waits what RonaldReedijk has to say, He walks around the ring and looks around.

RonaldReedijk: Submarineguy has made his biggest mistake he has ever made in his live, First he kipnappend my girlfriend and last week he made a fool out of me.

Nobody in the crowd is saying anything, everybody is very quiet

RonaldReedijk: I will personally prosecute Submarineguy I will be the Judge, The jury and the prosecutor. There will be vengeance! There will be vengeance never before seen, never before imagined! There will be vengeance, swift and decisive! YES THERE WILL BE VENGEANCE!

RonaldReedijk drops the mic and looks around him, with madness in his eyes.

Dave Jones: Oh damn he is really mad, the steel-cage match will be a slaughtmatch.

Gary Smith: Don't forget it, Submarineguy can't bleed.

Last edited by RonaldReedijk on Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
RonaldReedijk
RonaldReedijk
Super Star
Super Star

Number of posts : 210
Registration date : 2010-03-17

Back to top Go down

The steel-cage match Empty Re: The steel-cage match

Post by submarineguy Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:51 pm

Sub's music hits and sub is seen on the tron with the girl next to him.
-
Dave Jones: Oh sure, on the tron again. Never face to face.
-
Gary Smith: I kind of have to agree with you on that Dave.
-
Suddenly the announcers heads collide. Sub has appeared behind them and slammed their heads together.
Subsays: Tape delay is awesome! You too knuckle heads accuse me of being a tron talker? Well, the proof is in the blood, your blood! Now get back to announcing matchs, and stop putting words in my mouth. Here is his woman, you two think you can watch her for me while I end Ronalds world?
-
Sub walks to the entrance of the cage...looks around...
Ring the damn bell already!
submarineguy
submarineguy
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum