Maximum Action Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The napping

3 posters

Go down

The napping Empty The napping

Post by submarineguy Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:44 am

camera pans in on the great sub, holding a key
-
sub snarls, the tentacle beard twitches
-
subsays: I don't want this piece of trass. Ronald, I see I have your attention. I have this key. I will put it in the right corner of the ring. Should you actually beat me; as your ego has predicted...you may take the key. Should you lose, I am going to shove the key in the hole you put the roids in to get all that muscle. The key is to my locker room. My locker room is where your woman is. I would be careful though, she appears to like hanging around with me.
video switches to show antionette lounging in subs locker watching this very interview and giggling.
-
As for the blood you mention. Sub doesn't bleed. Sub doesn't cut. Sub doesn't do anything but win. Should you choose to run your mouth about the great sub being yours at a later date, remember what happens to you in a few short minutes.
sub sniffs the air.....and smiles
-
subsays: I can smell your fear Ronald. Don't worry, the anticipation of destruction is always worse than the destrucion itself. affraid
submarineguy
submarineguy
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

The napping Empty When ronald wins against Sub

Post by RonaldReedijk Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:00 pm

**After the match at the locker-room**

RonaldReedijk gets the key and open the door and walks into Submarineguy's dressingroom

RonaldReedijk: Damn, she is not here, I know it

TheRoachKiller gets into the lockerroom

TheRoachKiller: where is she then?

RonaldReedijk: It was one of his big jokes, but I'm finished with him

RonaldReedijk slams his hand at a locker

TheRoachKiller: Easy on man.

RonaldReedijk: I Destroy him already tonight in the ring, next week he will pay and he will pay a lot

RonaldReedijk looks at TheRoachKiller

RonaldReedijk: And I will make sure your not a ringside

RonaldReedijk walks out of the lockerroom on his way to the General Manager
RonaldReedijk
RonaldReedijk
Super Star
Super Star

Number of posts : 210
Registration date : 2010-03-17

Back to top Go down

The napping Empty Re: The napping

Post by THEROACHKILLER Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:57 pm

To put at the end of the match between Submarineguy and Ronaldreedijk when submarineguy is going to win:

Suddenly the rochKiller is showing up into the arena. The submarineguy is looking at him while RonaldReedijk is lying on the mat.

Referee : Submarineguy, the match continue. You shouldn’t mind about him!

Ronaldreedijk is getting up and is looking the arena around and is becoming aware about what’s going on here.

Gary Smith : What’s the RoachKiller doing here?

Dave Jones : OMG, look at RonaldReedijk!

RonaldReedijk hugs his opponent's head
and hits him right into the face with the knee, executing a strong Knee on Head!!
RonaldReedijk dives into Submarineguy with a powerful clothesline
knocking him down!!
RonaldReedijk grabs Submarineguy dazed on the ground by his neck and lifts him off the ground and squeezes his throat until he gasps for breath and then smash him to the ground executing LEGENDARY Deathgrip!! RonaldReedijk tries a pinning maneuver
Referee starts counting...

RONALDREEDIJK WINS THE MATCH AND DEFEATS Submarineguy !!!!

Gary Smith : What a win for Ronaldreedijk tonight Ladies and Gentleman!

Dave Jones : Yes, Gary, and everything was legal… that’s smart from The RoachKiller but also from RonaldReedkijk to take advantage.

The RoachKiller and Ronaldreekijk are leaving the arena away and leave the Submarineguy lying on the mat.
THEROACHKILLER
THEROACHKILLER
New Talent
New Talent

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2010-05-03

Back to top Go down

Post by submarineguy Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:13 am

Sub rolls over to the corner, and grabs the key. and calls for the mic

-

Before the duo can exit stage left, sub has to remind you, this was decreed a non interference match. Therefore, I get to keep the girl until Ronald can legally defeat me in the ring. As I see he has a partner, I guess I need a partner....Sub waits for someones music to hit to reveal whom his partner will be against Ronald and roach...
-

Gary Smith: I guess we will have to wait til next week to see if Ronald can get his girl back. I personally can't wait to see who is brave enough to go up against those 2 with just the lowly sub as his partner.

-
Dave Jones: I can wait gary, I can wait.
submarineguy
submarineguy
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: