Calling out The GM, Trashtalking half the roster

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Calling out The GM, Trashtalking half the roster

Post by DJRickyD on Mon May 10, 2010 1:52 pm

*The fans are eagerly awaiting the next events at the current MAW Show. The now already familiar Lazer and lightshow begins as the crowd once applauding begin to boo heavily as DJ Ricky D appears under the titantron. He doesn not look impressed as he starts marching his way towards the ring. Once he arrives he doesn't even pause and with a microphone already in his hands begins speaking.*

DJ Ricky D: I don't know how to put this I'm kind of a big deal... PEOPLE KNOW ME!!!

*massive boos*

DJ Ricky D: Shut up. This is my air time i have something to say.

*bigger boo's. DJ Ricky D proceeds to talk over the crowd.

DJ Ricky D: You know i thought our GM was a smart man. I came to the ring last ween and not that i should have too but for those of you out there who are uneducated with whats in at the moment. I ran through my accolades. Now sure enough Michael Byrne couldn't resist and he signed me to a contract. This was obviously the one and only smart thing he has done in his career.

*murmers in the crowd*

DJ Ricky D: And I say one smart thing because our general manager is obviously nothing but a hack. A person who makes any decision that comes to mind and hopes by some luck or fluke that it works.

*crowd boos*

DJ Ricky D: Oh you don't know what im talking about? Well answer me this. Why after signing myself the biggest godsend in the wrestling world has he yet to give me a match?

* crowd starts chanting you suck*

DJ Ricky D: No i don't suck you do!

*crowd boos*

DJ Ricky D: It only makes sence to make myself the face of this company. Lets be realistic here and look at last Saturday no one could cut it...Kenneth Burchill, Shadow Knight, Stevie, Dark Horse, Johnny Blaze and anime crazed you couldn't even finish you matches. If we had to rely on your talents MAW will be bankrupt before the end of the year.

*boos*

DJ Ricky D: So GM Michael Byrne. I want you to address everyone here at MAW, tell all these people what a fantastic signing you made by getting me and give me a damn match!

*With that DJ Ricky D's music and light show hits. He throws the microphone and storms off into the backstage area*

Last edited by RonaldReedijk on Mon May 10, 2010 4:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : name of GM)

DJRickyD
New Talent
New Talent

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2010-05-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Calling out The GM, Trashtalking half the roster

Post by RonaldReedijk on Mon May 10, 2010 4:26 pm

Michael Byrne comes to the titron

Michael Byrne: So you do want a match??

The crowd is cheering for the General Manager

Michael Byrne: So you have tonight and it will be against THEROACHKILLER

The crowd is going wild

Michael Byrne: Good luck player

Michael Byrne walks away to the backstage
RonaldReedijk
Super Star
Super Star

Number of posts : 210
Registration date : 2010-03-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by THEROACHKILLER on Wed May 12, 2010 1:04 pm

* RolePlay to put just before my match against DJ Ricky D *

*The entire arena is getting darker while Ronaldreedijk’s song suddenly loudly heard. He makes his way to the ring and gets a microphone. Then He is looking and afterwards starts talking to the audience.*

Ronalreedijk : Hey everybody! What’s up! I’m glad to see you tonight for the new season. As you can see, there are some new guys into this fed. I’ve met some of them and let me say that no one of them will be a champion. But I’m going to arrange that and you know how? Tonight I’ve got some great news for you. I’ve got to talk about someone I’ve lately met…

Dave Jones : I’m wondering who can be this guy, don’t you Gary?

Gary Smith : Yes I do indeed Dave and I’m also wondering why now and why a new guy. I’m looking forward to see him. Let’s see!

Ronaldreedijk : I’d like to introduce him to you. He is young, he is talented and he is called The Roach Killer. Here is him.

*The arena is again getting darker while The Roach Killer’s song is heard. He is making his way to the arena and looks around. He looks like a black man wearing a golden jacket and a golden mask. He is also wearing a necklace with a cross.*

Gary Smith : Oh God! What a surprise! Roach Killer and Ronaldreedijk together!

Dave Jones : Yes, Gary, it’s amazing and quite interesting and what about Abel, he is also with RonaldReedijk.
Let’s see what Roach Killer got to say about that!

Roach Killer : Thank you Ronaldreedijk! I’m glad to be here because I’ve got some things to say to you. First I’d like to thank you and our general manager for my contract. Then I’d like to say that I’m going to be great. And finally, you know that tonight I got a match against DJ Ricky D and I’d like to told him that he will be going to the hell because I’m one of the best young superstar in this fed. I’m trained by the amazing and talented superstar Ronaldreedijk. Besides I and the entire arena want to say something to DJ Ricky D : “You suck ! You suck !...”

* crowd starts chanting you suck*

*The match can start now*
THEROACHKILLER
New Talent
New Talent

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2010-05-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content