Maximum Action Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bombers Debut

2 posters

Go down

Bombers Debut Empty Bombers Debut

Post by The Blue Bomber Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:01 pm

The theme tune From the smurfs plays out across the arena , the fans young and old alike cheer.

the music is suddenly interrupted by the sounds of explosians and chainsaws strange looks appear on more than a few faces in the Audience as a huge blue and silver pyrotechnics display erupts at the begging of the entrance way

a gargantuan Smurf rippled with muscle and six and a half feet tall emerges and slowly strides to the ring, The crowd begin laughing at the sight of this Freak ,wearing white wrestling shorts and a traditianal smurf hat. he turns and snarls at the jeering crowd as he leaps to the ring apron and grabs the mic from the announcer

"I am the Blue Bomber some of you call me smurf some of you call me freak know this i am here to dominate and hurt people i don't care what you or the smurfs think of me , i have a opponent tonight not my equal i will destroy Him i am the most Smurftastic wrestler you have ever seen "

the Blue Bomber strides around the ring flexing his gigantic muscles and Again snarls at the crowd

Shadow knights entrance music blares across the arena

(shadow add to this if you want)
The Blue Bomber
The Blue Bomber
New Talent
New Talent

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2010-03-17

Back to top Go down

Bombers Debut Empty Re: Bombers Debut

Post by Shadow Knight Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:00 am

A man dressed in full armor walks out of the entrance way with microphone in hand and stops at the top of the ramp.
-
Shadow Knight: Well, someone sure knows how to say hello. That Blue Bomber guy was certainly interesting. Right people? Well, I guess I should probably do a little introduction myself. I am Shadow Knight. Don't be fooled by the dark colors. I'm really a good guy, in my opinion. I can not guarantee that I will be too serious though.
-
Shadow Knight walks down to ringside and climbs up onto the ring apron and rests leaning forward on the top rope.
-
Shadow Knight:
Well, what have we here? Looks like someone got too big for their britches and the extra tightness is making them a bit angry.
-
Shadow Knight jumps off the apron and walks towards the announce table. He sits on it as if it were a chair.
-
Shadow Knight: Hope you don't mind if I take a seat. I want to take this all in. My first day in MAW. Only gonna happen once.
-
Dave: Well, looks like we have someone who is actually humble.
-
Gary: And we all know what that means. He will be mind numbingly boring.
-
Shadow Knight: I realize that none of you know who I am, or care what I do. Well tonight in that ring right there I aim to make you care about me. I aim to entertain in and out of the ring, so keep an eye out because I hope to be one of the fastest rising stars MAW has seen. So to the fans, I say enjoy the match. Be sure to make it clear how you feel. To the Blue Bomber, you need to chill, seriously, buy a hammock and just sit out in the sun and enjoy life without getting so wound up. And with that, I am getting up out of here, this is some heavy armor, and no one in their right mind would actually get in the ring in this stuff.
-
Shadow Knight heads back up the ramp and disappears into the back.

Shadow Knight
New Talent
New Talent

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2010-03-26

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum