Maximum Action Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After Thoughts

Go down

After Thoughts Empty After Thoughts

Post by Gast Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:15 pm

After his tiresome match Afro is relived to be put into the semi's of the title tournament but is still aprehensive that his foe could be out and about lurking to pounce on him at any time.

-
Afro: "Gotta be careful, don't know where this could lead that son of a motherless whore could be ready to attack me from any angle"
-
Afro Still Cautious makes his way to his locker room in deep thought about his next match there the all soo familiar sounds of the lights flickering are surrounding him. Afro reaches for his sledgehammer ready for an encounter.

Afro: "Thats It, Im Ready For him this time"

But to no avail there was no one to be seen but as he opens his locker he See's another note it reading

-
"Nice match i wont waste my time kicking your butt from here to kingdom come I wanna make sure your 100 percen fit and hopefully will see you in the final where i will be waiting to bust you up again"
-
There with intense emotion in his eyes afro screams
-
Afro: "I will see you into the finals then and then we will see who has the last laugh"

Gast

Back to top Go down