run in

View previous topic View next topic Go down

run in

Post by submarineguy on Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:47 pm

submarineguy bumps into surgeongeneral on his way to the doctors office for his pre-match check up.

Nothing personal surgeon, but I have to embarass you out there tonight, I have to try to make a name for myself. I am going to run circles around you. You call yourself a surgeon, well you will need every bit of you education to even look like you know what you are doing. I just feel sorry for you that you have to be my first match. Now excuse me while I go make sure I am healthy enough to wipe your butt on the matt!

If no more rp: after match rp is:

If sub wins: Sub stands over surgeons lifeless body and does the I am the captain dance. Grabs a mic and states: Who is next? Just ring the bell and bring em out now!

If sub loses: sub sits on the edge of the steps shaking his head in dis-beleif, vowing to rebound and start a win streak in the next match.
submarineguy
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2010-02-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: run in

Post by submarineguy on Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:56 pm

camera pans to the tron to reveal sub staring at the lame speech just given by surgeon. Sub rolls his eyes

subsays: Yet another diatribe by yet another wrestler who no one has ever heard of, asking who the other guy is?? I say: when I get out there.....in a few short minutes...they will have heard of both of us. They will remember only one of us. I aim to ensure that name is submarineguy. Nothing personal, but there are numerous mad surgeons out there, but only one submarineguy.

PING! Hit my entrance, and be prepared for the offensive show you will come to expect from the top wrestlers in MAW!
submarineguy
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2010-02-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum