Maximum Action Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shady deal

2 posters

Go down

Shady deal Empty Shady deal

Post by Bret Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:02 pm

this happens before the day of the match i have with Gorm. so i don't know..if you use this, put there "this week or smth"

"Afterlife Club"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIPWYF_G15M&NR=1
The beat is going crazier and crazier. The people are raving. "Afterlife" is filled to the core with people all dancing, getting high,partying, drinking. The girls are dancing on the poles high above ring dance and bar, entertaining the atmosphere. Cool jagged up guys are throwing 100$ bills towards them. The rhythm is growing. The girls are in a frenzy. The men can barely keep up.
In the middle of the ring, dressed all in black: tight black T-shirt, black jeans, and a long leather jacket, black of course, mostly for looks , Bret is dancing near two asian girls with long legs. Apparently he enjoys the moment...clearly under drug influence. His moving with the rhythm accompanied by the girls. Suddenly he stops. In the darkest corner of the room, a shadowy figure sits at the table and motions with a short wave towards Bret. Bret kisses the twins and goes to the mysterious figure.
Bret: Ei! Got me stuff?
Mysterious figure: Why do you keep doing this to yourself Bret?
Bret: You made me, ya' gith, remember?!
Mysterious man: Bret...
Bret: Look. I need them. Only two things keep me from blasting up in pain, the pain you put me through. One is those pills you holding there, and the second...my love...The Ardat-Yakshi...
Mysterious man*looking down, very disappointed*: Champ..listen to me! B.H. can't deny what they did to you. You were part of the project. The screw up...well, thats also the team's fault..your fault. But this obsession for the Ardat-Yakshi...is unhealthy! Even more dangerous than the pills.
Bret: You lecturing me again?
Mysterious man: We are still investing in you *throwing him the pills*. But you know much better than that. The pills cause you to be delusional, to fight like a crippled old man, basically you are useless. And tomorrow you are having a fight with Gorm Steelfist.
Bret: Yeah, so what? You want me to go there twitching in pain?
M.m.: B.H. is not happy with how you present yourself. Neither the ExoGeni.
Bret: They can kiss my rogue a**!
M.m.: Rogue? That drunk and high again?
Bret: Look...find me the Ardat-Yakshi..it may not be too late yet. She's just...blows my mind away.
M.m: Look...let me explain it again to you, so that it gets into your thick skull. *Bret looks at him as if he was not there...the rhythm is the only thing that matters to him*. ExoGeni and Binary Helix are investing tons in you, in those damn pills, and in searching for that woman of yours. You look crappier and crappier..this makes them look bad. Its obvious in ring you won't do much as long as you still jug these pills as if they are skittles.
Bret: So whats your point princess? Should i start giving a damn about those that destroyed my life?
M.m: Maybe you should. And as a friend...i think you already found your Ardat-Yakshi. *without saying a word, he leaves*
Bret stands at the table, looking at the pills. His head moves in the rhythm of the raving music.
Bret: My beautiful Ardat-Yakshi *and swallows half the pills*
The camera fades away only the dark rhythm still being heard.

Bret
New Talent
New Talent

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Shady deal Empty Re: Shady deal

Post by Gorm Steelfist Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:25 pm

On a sidenote Bret, nice RP ^^ But it is missing some Bold for the names and you're facing Douch Smile I'm facing lightning pitcher
Gorm Steelfist
Gorm Steelfist
New Talent
New Talent

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2010-02-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Bret Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:34 pm

When i'll get a break from Warhammer on line...i got a gift from a friend to play with him for a month maybe..but he's quite hooked on my healing so he might get me more Smile) ...so, i'll fix it.
Usually this is how my RPs are..short, neutral (aka regarding only my char) and a bit Rated R. I don't care little kids play this...wrestling is not PG.

Bret
New Talent
New Talent

Back to top Go down

Post by Gast Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:39 pm

I bet it would look better with spacing. Smile

Gast

Back to top Go down

Post by Bret Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:47 pm

Well I just write the RP. I let the ones who make the show to make it look good. Will try..not making promises.

Bret
New Talent
New Talent

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum