Maximum Action Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feel the burn (open to Caine)

Go down

Feel the burn (open to Caine) Empty Feel the burn (open to Caine)

Post by Johnny Blaze Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:05 am

The camera comes into focus in the backstage area. Its on a security guard for the show and he's knocking on a door backstage. After waiting a few moments of silence he tries to turn the handle only to realize the door is locked. The security guard quickly becomes irritated and starts pounding on the door.
-
Security Guard: Hey! Are you in there? Your match is next buddy. Lets get a move on!
-
There is a loud crash from inside the room and a click at the door is heard. It slowly swings open and a voice from within says come in. The security guard looks into the room suspiciously. The camera is off to the side of the doorway and doesn't have a clear line of sight into the room. The security guard cautiously walks into the room. The instant he enters the door slams shut behind him. A serious of loud crashes and screams are heard inside. Then a man is heard whimpering. At this point the cameraman pushes the door open wide and slowly walks into the room. The camera slowly scans the room to show its trashed. Chairs are overturned. the mirror is broken. trash container is on it side and the floor is riddled with paper and bits of glass. It pans to the back right corner to show the security guard laying on his back next to a weight bench with a barbell across his chest. A large muscular man comes in view. He walks over to the bodyguard and kneels down next to him.
-
Man: I wonder where the tough guy is? Where is the tough guy that pounded on my door and told me to get a move on? Nobody, and I mean nobody orders me around! I don't care if your the damn GM of this circus. Big bad security guard huh? You sound more like a little girl laying there whimpering like that.
-
The man starts laugh manically and then picks the barbell up off the security guards chest and puts it back on the weight bench. He grabs the guard's hand and pulls him up off the floor and motions him to leave. He boots the guard in the ass as he slowly limps away.
-
Man: Let them know that Johnny Blaze will be there and ready to rumble in just a moment.

-
Blaze sits down on the weight bench and starts tying up the laces on his boots. He starts to talk softly to himself but the camera isn't close enough to pick up exactly what he is saying. After he finishes with his boots he looks up at the camera with a wicked grin on his face.
-
Blaze: Wait till they get a load of me. I'm not your typical bad guy wrestler who wants to harass the baby faces of the fed. I joined this fed for one reason and one reason only. I want to hurt people. And I'll take on all comers. I learned early in life that theres only one thing you can count on. Thats yourself. Everybody else is just a pawn. Now get out of the way I got a match to fight.
-
Blaze stands up and walks to the door. He stops for a second and flips off the light switch. the room goes pitch black except for the light coming from the doorway. Blaze walks out of the room laughing to himself. The camera fades out.
Johnny Blaze
Johnny Blaze
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum