Maximum Action Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome visit to Dr. Richard Taylor (open to Speedy Pete)

Go down

Welcome visit to Dr. Richard Taylor (open to Speedy Pete) Empty Welcome visit to Dr. Richard Taylor (open to Speedy Pete)

Post by Panzer Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:29 pm

Dr. Richard Taylor is treating a heavily musceled man, the guy is still sweating and blood is driping to the floor, he is anxious to leave the room.

Dr. Richard Taylor: Sit down now! You are not going anywhere, mister Panzer!

Takes out his pen light and examines Panzer`s eyes and scars.

Panzer: Damn it! It`s just a scratch, I can not let people know that after every little incident I run to you, I got a reputation to keep, do you get me?

Dr. Richard Taylor: Now wait a minute! I suspect you got a major concussion, I am afraid you are going to stay here for a while, under my surveillance.

Doctor touches Panzer`s head and gently knocks on it, a hollow metallic sound echos back.

Dr. Richard Taylor: What the hell?!?!

Panzer grins with mouth and teeth painted with blood.

Panzer: Got banged up pretty bad back in service. I got a armoured plate in my head..HAHAHA! You see armoured plate, Panzer..see the connection.

Panzer starts laughing so hard and loud that drops of blood fly out his mouth to Doctor`s suit, Doctor is looking at him worriedly and shakes his head.

Panzer: It gets me everytime then i see a doctor! you should have seen your face.
*Knocking on his head*

Dr. Richard Taylor: Oh god, where do the managers find such wrecks like you. I have to take M.R.I shots of your brain.. *to him self* ...in your case to see if any screws are loose.

Panzer keeps laughing and continues talking like he never heard what the doctor said.

Panzer: ... and the other time I was in airport, the guys were amazed, the security gates where howling, noone knew what was going on..hehe..

Dr. Richard Taylor: Now please stop your gibberish and listen to me! What happened back there?

Panzer: In the airport? Well..

Dr. Richard Taylor: No! Back in the arena

Panzer: Oh..well I practised my diving spear, then suddenly i slipped from the turnbuckle and smashed my head against the staires.

Dr. Richard Taylor: That`s enough, i get the picture. *Takes out the pen light*
Let me see those eyes again.

He leans Panzer`s head a bit backward, at the same moment Panzer passes out and falls on the exam table.
Panzer
Panzer
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2010-02-04

http://s3.thewrestlinggame.com/?w=11578

Back to top Go down